Thursday 8 April 2021

Sri Preethaji & Sri Krishnaji - Society once had religion to give it purpose. Now it has wellness coaches - gq-magazine | Ekam

 In the middle years of every human life, the changes we need to make are no longer easy, overnight fixes. Enter the realm of wellness coaches: normal-looking individuals who claim to have the fixes we all dream of


A few years ago, during a time of particular need, I found myself on a bright, cold Saturday afternoon in East London indulging in an energetically free-form style of dance, eyes shut and surrounded by strangers doing likewise. It might be worth pointing out that I tend mostly to enjoy my music sitting down, so I’m not in the habit of throwing moves in public, much less in broad daylight alongside others, but I was doing so under strict instruction. “Just let yourself go,” had been the exhortation. “See where it takes you.”






Source LinkSri Preethaji & Sri Krishnaji 


Sri KrishnajiIndian philosopher Sri Krishnaji has ten million followers, including CEOs, politicians and celebrities


No comments:

Post a Comment